This was a glamorous age.
1. You have come to terms that Don Draper is a womanizer
This is the fact you did not want to admit during the first episode. We know what you are thinking, “How can someone so handsome, break your heart?”
2. You change your wardrobe to look like the 1960s
It might start out with pencil skirts and winged eyeliner, but it will end up with pillbox hats. You are upset that Kate Middleton did not make the pillbox hat widely popular.
3. Sally Draper is too beautiful to go through puberty
Remember when you had chubby cheeks, glasses and acne? Kiernan Shipka never had anything like that. However, she is emotional.
4. You do your research
In between commercials, you might look up the historical events that happened. You might even ask your grandma if she ever wore a rain bonnet.
5. You are most definitely a history geek
You know everything about the Kennedy Election, Kennedy Assassination, Woodstock and Andy Warhol.
6. The songs get stuck in your head
Like Harper Valley PTA at the party in Season 6, but how can we forget about this one… Happy Birthday Don.
7. You pray you don’t have a daughter like Sally
She got caught smoking and made cocktails while elementary school. Plus, she can’t get away from Glen Bishop. She’s cute, but remember the sleepover?
8. You analyze ads more critically
9. You have thought about going into advertising
Courting all of the clients and having a bar in your office sounds pretty cool.
10. You know every quote
“Well, I’m President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army”-Pete Campbell
11. You loved it when Trudy finally found out
“I’m drawing a 50 mile radius around this house and if you so much as open your fly to urinate, I will destroy you” – Trudy
He fathered an illegitimate child in the early stages of their marriage. However, it took an affair with Beth Dawes for her to draw the line. She had every right to go crazy.
12. You know everyone’s roles in the past
Elizabeth Moss in Escape to Witch Mountain / Via childstarlets.com
Alexis Bledel played Rory Gilmore, Larissa Oleynik played Alex Mack and Elisabeth Moss was in Escape to Witch Mountain.
13. Every street with the name Madison Avenue, you think of this one
14. Megan Draper makes you want to learn French
15. You are shocked by the health standards of the 1960s
Betty and her friend Francine both smoked and drank while pregnant.
16. You begin to memorize the ads in this thing
17. You start to compare your bossy co-workers to Joan
18. Peggy shows that nothing is impossible in the workplace
From secretary to copywriter, she is a power house.
19. Don Draper makes stealing an identity look so easy
20. You want to buy the Mad Men Barbie Dolls
21. And the Estee Lauder Collection too
You can be a Betty or a Megan
22. You dread the arrival of 2015
The series finale will air in 2015.
23. However, we know it has to end sometime
Peggy loves The Bangles