1) Ask and you shall receive.
The word “literally” is literally completely overused at this point, so much so that’s it’s almost lost its literal meaning.
But there are some people who haven’t forgotten the true meaning of the word for better or worse.
2) You wanted cheese on your burger?
3) She did give them names.
4) An ice cream sandwich.
5) He did not step a foot outside.
6) That’s an actual fact.
7) They literally couldn’t even spell the mistake right.
8) You should have been more specific.
9) They follow directions well.
10) Goodbyes can be so hard.
11) When you see a fork in the road…
Via: Real Clear
12) Scrambled eggs with cheese.
13) Can you put the shampoo in the bathroom?
14) The pizza place that took “a half-cheese-and-mushroom pie” literally.
15) Technically, that’s correct.
Via: College Humor
16) Truth in advertising.
17) I would like a pickle on my burger, please.
Via: Spill My Beans
18) A very observant (and naive) pedestrian.
Via: TechE Blog
19) A plate that knows what it is.
20) Yes, I’ll have the house salad.